It didn't. When I was in the shower, it reappeared and was on my bed! I glassed it and sent it on it's merry way in the garden. Another critter saved from crushing!
The Expanse. Watch it!

Probably got eaten by a frog though, since theres loads in my garden. And yes, they can get grasshoppers. They really can suck in big bugs.. Once saw a wasp got caught by a frog. Pretty amazing..
The Expanse. Watch it!

Birds > Frogs.

Frogs !> Birds.

I mean, seriously... Slimey things that eat bugs and do nothing all day long as opposed to flying things with awesome feathers? ~_~

And seriously, they do nothing.. There was one just sitting on the doorstep yesturday evening. Smack bang in the middle of the pavement, just sitting there occaisonally turning viewing angle. :P I really should get my camera out.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Only in Australia... >..>
:lol:

Its a wonderfull day when I see a frog these days, bloody toads have taken over for the most part. (yes like the simpsons)

It does make for a night out though. Occasionaly we'll go toad hunting. Which is usually a golf club, cricket bat, or some other bludgeon stick. Then we wack them across the yard and smash them against the fence.

Now what is funny, is when you soak them with metho then light em up. They hop all around the yard like a little fireball. LMAO. Its like an aussie version of cow tipping I guess, light up a toad. :p

Often the next day you can see all these little burnt patches on the grass laying around. :p
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

. . . It does make for a night out though. Occasionaly we'll go toad hunting. Which is usually a golf club, cricket bat, or some other bludgeon stick. Then we wack them across the yard and smash them against the fence.

Now what is funny, is when you soak them with metho then light em up. They hop all around the yard like a little fireball. LMAO. Its like an aussie version of cow tipping I guess, light up a toad. :p
Isn't that illegal? I know I'd be upset if I actually cared.