Eh heh heh... ^^;

I don't wanna be nuked! I'm here, I'm here!!!!! *bounces up and down and runs around in circles* Don't nuke me pleeez!!

:hiding:

*cough* Okay, with that said, *TACKLE-glomps everyone* ^____^ HIIIIII!!! Did you miss me???? Bwa ha! I know I haven't been here in ages (life has been.... hell... for me in the past months, but I'm better now) but Sectorgame has been in my thoughts cuz haven't played D3 in FOREVER and today I finished a fic that has a character that uses a very familiar name from Sectorgame! I just couldn't help it, the name was absolutely perfect! :D Wheee!

I haven’t been doing much per se…. still pluggin’ away at college, fic writing, drawing (I gots a Deviant Art account now! YAY!) and just tryin ta stay sane and outta trouble.

Eeek! I gotta run to class!!!!
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

But but but I like lurking :(
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.

"nuked"

Hey, you just gave me an idea for a level...but first I gotta finish the one I'm working on.

Yes, you heard right. And jon the great...may...be in on it too... :wink:

Aren't you working on that Battlezone type project still? I'm waiting for that thing... Only reason I dropped mine was because you/him or somebody was working on one. And I just never got the willpower to work on it with Basewars still in the pipeline...
The Expanse. Watch it!

I was working on it, but at some point, it just ended up with me, alone, wondering why nothing was happening. :(

If I could manage to find people to do scripting and/or modding consistently (this is key), i'd pick it up again in a second. Most of the modelling is done. I could even be persuaded to learn how to do the modding.