Leechers

I just removed about ten zero posters. They are usually people with no profiles and e-mail addresses that usually look exactly the same as their username. Damn leechers...

:snipersmile: :2gunfire:
The Expanse. Watch it!

Most of them "individuals" have obscene links in their profiles and/or the users themselves are actually spam bots.

^ And why wouldn't it be?
The Expanse. Watch it!

The only other Sig image I've seen is Aldo's tiny little Scottish Flag, in some forums Sig Images are frowned upon.
That's a smiley, though. BW has an ozzie flag in his, IIRC.

The only other Sig image I've seen is Aldo's tiny little Scottish Flag, in some forums Sig Images are frowned upon.

Heh, just don't put a huge picture of a reindeer eating a hat in your sig :D ...

It seems all forums have, to an extent, users that don`t post, but i`ll not coin the phrase because it doesen`t really apply to that little slimy critter.. :o
Commonly known as the, blood sucker, hated them things.. Sometimes would get one, or two on me when I went swimming in the creek near by where I grew up..
But yeah, I agree, zero posters are not cool..
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

You think those are bad? Try swimming with the sea leeches. They're about ten feet long, 2 inches wide, and have a bunch of tentacles in the front. During the day, they lay there in the sand and pull themselves along slowly, but at night, they rise up like vertical pipes in the water. Then when unsuspecting fish or night snorklers such as myself get near....

Fortunately I avoided them. But I heard horror stories about what they do.