Your registration process needs some security. Maybe a code like some other sites have to verify that it is a human signing up and also state that a person must make at least one post to stay registered on the forums, I think that may decrease the leeching and any other associated issues :). What are they exactly leeching?

Pfft. Like you even notice them if no one points them out. If anything, they're leaching 4kb of space (each) from hunter's servers, and that's about all.

Doughnuts are always good....
Any fool can pull a trigger...
:flag209:
As the madmen play on words
And make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions
To make a better kind of gun...

You think those are bad? Try swimming with the sea leeches. They're about ten feet long, 2 inches wide, and have a bunch of tentacles in the front. During the day, they lay there in the sand and pull themselves along slowly, but at night, they rise up like vertical pipes in the water. Then when unsuspecting fish or night snorklers such as myself get near....

Fortunately I avoided them. But I heard horror stories about what they do.
Sounds really nasty, wonders if these leaches congeragate in packs :shock: On second thought, i`ll take the little critters in the creek, they take less blood and are accually painless, you don`t realise you have them on you till you come out of the water, hehehe..

(edit) Needless to say, I don`t go skinny dippin :o
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

No leeches at all in Oregon: OWNED.

Not that wild horses could drag me into water, anyway... It gets your feathers wet and you get waterlogged, can't fly for days.