...We talking scores in a game or scoring with a girl? o_O I am assuming the former.

That said, I have not the slightest clue what you are babbling over.

He's talking about Cricket ;)

..HAH!

:P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Yes, England apparently won by a googlywack over-under-left-right-under off the inside leg in the 75th just slightly under the over of the outside. By a duck.

Anyway, it's cricket. Who gives a f###? I mean, really, it's a waste of a good days sleep. In fact, the only saving grace is when it's rained off and they show Futurama on C4 instead.

Cricket, the one sport I know nothing about. Absolutely not a thing. Zip. Nadda. This whole topic is Japanese to me.

<Moving on>

Doh... house cables fucked again, a blistering 5kbps/s :(
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ashes. Most important test series in the cricket circuit. England Vs Australia. Australia lost the second test (out of five) by TWO f#####g RUNS because Kasprovitch took a stupid risk and got caught (And because f#####g Warnie kicked his own stumps out... retard) in what was eventually became I think the second tightest test match in the history of the game. It would have essentially sealed the series if we'd won it.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

:) I'm not to unhappy about the score. Irrate australians only makes it funnier :D
Twas the reason for the 'harrarr-ing'. Yers.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.