This town is nothing but a college/university town.
Summer here is.... very distracting.
"Rob.... Rob.... ROB!"
"Huh?"
"Stop staring and get back to work!"
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

>_>

That's my name...
I think that's Shadowwolf_IH's name too...

Can i rant about concord shooting me down when i targeted an empty shuttle in 0.6? I was GOING to shoot it, but i never did :\

Since when did they shoot for targeting?
They've never done that.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

They never did it before either. But this time they did.

I was like, less than 100m from the station too, so all i saw were some quick white flashes, and all was gone...

Didn't pod me though, and i bought the same setup for about 1.8mil, and picked it all up within the hour...

NPCs don't pod you. You can fly into the headquarters of Serpentis in a capsule and they'll ignore you.

As for CONCORD.. Er.. well you must have done something to said shuttle, which triggered a response. If its abandoned, it's still someone elses property until you claim it for yourself...
The Expanse. Watch it!

Speaking of dead... Scotty from Trek died today.

Edit: *reads over topic which he didn't read before posting* Oh, sorry. Crap, what a downer :P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

That's not true, I'm not dead yet.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

No, you just cant get the loop around my lovely hat.

Yes, and it takes half an hour to put on.

I will now remind you all at this point that the person in my avatar is not me ;) That may be obvious to you, or maybe, not.