New Kazan thread

Dear sweet Jesus in Heaven!

That kid is the most spoiled rotten brat I've ever seen. If he don't get his way he starts throwing tantrums and calling names. I'm tired of him already and he's been back for less than 2 weeks. I don't care why he was gone, I wish he woulda stayed gone.
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

kazan @ HLP
well.. thus far the war on terror has done nothing to reduce terrorism and a lot to increase it

generally it's been a ****up thus far

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Kazan...What an asswipe... I would tell him off right now but I want him to stick around just long enough to finish Ferrium for us.
http://www.game-warden.com/

The best way to stop Kazan's rampages in those threads is to not even reply to them.

Seriously, by replying, you only feed him. He loves confrontation. And you keep supplying.

If he has no one replying to his threads, it'll piss him off to no end. I know. He's told me how he doesn;t like the way the community thinks of him... :rolleyes:

It must be his confidence in himself and his utter and complete infalibility that attracted his fiance. God I hope she knows what she's getting into.

He does know if he stops being a pointy headed leftist gestapo that our opinion of him will improve doesn't he?

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

He was in rare form in that abortion thread. Every time someone tries to confront him about one of his statements, he sidesteps it by saying something along the lines of "irrelevant" or "illogical" or something else equally intelligent. Doesn't he realize that even the people who agree with his positions think he's a fool? He comes across as a loudmouthed, whining little brat who isn't satisfied until mommy buys him a new toy. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

Of course, starting an entirely new thread in a secret forum to whine about it doesn't make you appear to be the paragon of excellence, either.

true, but since I am banned from Hard Light for the immeadiate future....

733.8 damage.

Last page of that arguement thread, Kal made e'm monkeys, or banned Lib, but at least you got Kaz of HLP for a while.

And Kaz has a fiance! :o I'd never guessed,
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.

I resort to the only defense I have, kara:

He started it!!!:razz:

733.8 damage.

I tried so hard not to, you'll notice that my first reply is on like the 3rd page, but I can't stand to see him getting away with such character assassination and out and out lying.

733.8 damage.

I'm like Lib, it is hard not to get in an arguement, And I'm kinda lucky I didn't get banned to, I was in a bad mood saturday and I flame-batied Kaz. So, I'm lucky he or Kal didn't see it.
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.