Son of a b**ch...

I didn't bother to check the source of the page an0n sent me to before logging into it... (it was a replicia of the Vb mod panel)... So he got my password... I changed it everywhere but Nodewars itself (luckly i always used 2 passwords, for this exact reason), since he'd notice the change...

So here's a tip; if an0n ever wants you to log into a HLP page, for WHATEVER reason, use a fake password...

No, it was me posting... But apparently everyone on this list, was hit by some Gamespy proxy, that mushed all our IP's into one, so that further confounded the problem...

Plus, now he's working for sandwich...

What do u mean with the IP's. Do you mean the records?

And yea, Sandwich is being manipulated by An0n right now.

You know, we could really counter-hack An0n if we wanted to. All we sould have to do is present him with some bait (trojan, etc) that screws him over.
Why go electronic when you have legal?

Thats everyone who used that IP... apparently, gamespy made a proxy for... something...

...buuuut my IP is static... >.>
Yeah, but your IP is assigned by the ISPs' router anyways. The GS router was doing the same thing when it redirected, I'd wager.

*changes HLP password*
*waits for HLP admins to file legals after an0n hacks the site*
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.