HLP down

For those who don't get the hosted emails from Gamespy;

MySQL Server Downtime Tonight

As we were recovering from the servers being compromised in October we had to significantly change their configuration. We have been in a constant process of optimizing the configuration so that your sites have the best and most reliable performance possible. We are not there yet but feel like we are getting close. Once again, thanks for your patience in this matter.

This evening there will be some planned downtime (from 10pm to 2am
PST) on the MySQL cluster associated with the dynamic hosting webservers. We'll be moving the database files over to the new file server. Users will not need to make any changes or see any differences once the new server is in place.
Last edited by aldo on Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Am I the only one who pictures Tink as an uberhot geek babe in glasses, short skirt and partially unbuttoned blouse with a pencil behind one ear? :D
Er... brace yourself

http://www.mckitterick.net/forum/album_ ... pic_id=283

It's scary what you can find with google.......it's even scarier that I bothered my arse to do so.
Prefered my version :D

Although how do you know that's the same Tink?
Seems most likely. Gotta figure someone working as a network services administrator would have a website.

Seems most likely. Gotta figure someone working as a network services administrator would have a website.

all the Network Admins I know frickin' hate computers!!

all the Network Admins I know frickin' hate computers!!
Everyone I know who works with computers hates them. But most still have websites and whatnot.