PMS not going through

I've noticed that PMs to certain people are not going through. In the past, I've never had this problem. Everyone I usually send messages to receive them without error. But lately, the current issue has been the case. I know this from seeing unsent messages in my outgoing box, and these are usually days or even a few weeks old.

Has anyone else had this problem? I certainly hope I'm not the only one. This problem is giving me the cripes, as it is the only thing stopping me from PMing FSK so I can get a reply from him about the Durandal! >.<

(Nobody say he isn't that active cause he is, he's always popping up as online)

Hm, can't say I have ever seen or heard of this problem. The best way to test it would be to send PM's to people in his thread here, and keep sending them back and forth so we know they are getting through.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Nah, they're going through. It's them reading the PMs that's the problem. The notification's here pretty bad- only a pop-up as you enter the forums and an e-mail notification if you have it switched on, and that's all, nothing else to tell you that you've got a PM. Some people don't check their e-mails or have that disabled, and thus miss the PMs.
Ancient-Shivan War