Error posting links

So, like already mentioned in the shoutbox: I'm getting funky Asian error messages when trying to post (or even preview) a post containing a link. The error page does contain the number "404" though.
It seems to happen consistently when posting in a forum where I'm not a moderator, and sometimes where I am a moderator. PMs still work fine, as do images, by the looks of it.

It started somewhere at or after May 18; that's the last time I successfully posted a link here. (Using FF3, by the way)

Anyone else have the issue (or not)? Please confirm here then.
Ancient-Shivan War | Hard-Light forums | FreeSpaceMods.net

Not seeing any problems here, either. But I do get those 404 errors every so often on the net - even at Google (which makes no sense). Could be a connection problem.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Not seeing any problems here, either. But I do get those 404 errors every so often on the net - even at Google (which makes no sense). Could be a connection problem.
Shouldn't connection errors give just a standard "Problem loading page" message? What I was getting looks like it comes from the SG server itself, the same page as when you try to go to a nonexistant page on this server.

Anyhow, I haven't had the issue again for a couple days now...
Ancient-Shivan War | Hard-Light forums | FreeSpaceMods.net