I think that Blackhole was...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I did have some problems but not anymore- my computer asplode.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

works fine on the ahtw stuff... *makes note to clean up the random stuff there sometime so it will eventually be replaced by additional random stuff*

HIPPO! Nice to see ya man!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

FTP update, the server is under FTP infection attacks it seems, so the admin has disabled all remote access for everyone. If you want access to the FTP, please let me know of your IP address http://whatismyip.com

I don't know when they'll reopen the access..
The Expanse. Watch it!

Could have something to do with this

We have scheduled Migration of our existing servers in London to our new data centre in Maidenhead. We realise this is a significant move, and are sending this document out to all clients affected to explain the reasons behind the move, and to address any concerns. In summary, this new site will be a significant step forward in the levels of service we provide you, and an exciting development for us. Migration has been scheduled in 3 Batches to ensure 100% safe and secure relocation of servers.
Schedule:

1st Rack :
Date: 18th May 2007
Time: 23:00 – 07:00

2nd Rack :
Date: 25th May 2007

3rd Rack :
Date: 26th May 2007
The Expanse. Watch it!