Well? All I really need is a forum... :D

Actually, a website would be nice too, considering I can't even login to the coldspace FTP anymore :p

Just wondering if it is at all possible... Here's the current(well, unupdatable website) atm..
http://www.cold-space.com/hosted/ht/

And since Free Terran died, yeah, I'm lost :p You've probably already seen the Trailer and all. And I'm the sole worker at the moment... hoping to get a certain someone else aboard, who I have in mind, that knows how to everything I don't :p

So yeah, please? :) I'm actually looking at a May release if everything goes according to plan(even without the other guy), which usually doesn't happen, but hey. :dance:

I can manage that.. err.. DragonCraw???? !!!!

Hidden Terror.. that rings some bells...! :-0

And yeah, hosting should be np. I'll drop you an email.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yeah, DragonClaw... :p Remember... I have some renders in your gallery...REALLY old pieces of crap... but hey, reminds me how far I've gotten.

Hey, you gotta do what you have to, to survive :brows:

It was just all the downtime and massive explosions occuring on the server was disturbing me greatly. I thought I might be the next one to blow up. :err: I would have been posting again a lot earlier if my account hadn't been destroyed somehow... then I figured I hated my nickname and made another one. :good:

Well if I remember correctly you posted here last when we had an entirely different forum setup.. the dark blue/black one, remember? So that was a different board, and thus, your username never existed here on the newer one.. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yes, it was either an older version of ikonboard or phpbb, I forget which. Either way, good times :smoke:

Mayhap I'll stay around a bit longer this time :dance: