Yeah, I have it all the time. Oh wait, sorry...

"Yes."

;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

It seems to be random, but I've noticed that most of the time when a thread is hanging on load, the button for logout is not loaded yet... I'm thinking the page is waiting for that to load before it loads the rest of it. Rather anoying...

Just happened to me again on the 5-page topic in General. And yeah, the Logout button never loads in those situations.

P.S. Sweet avatar, Taristin. I'm just happy you waited to use it until after that episode premiered on [adult swim]. I would have been rather unhappy with you otherwise. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

P.S. Sweet avatar, Taristin. I'm just happy you waited to use it until after that episode premiered on [adult swim]. I would have been rather unhappy with you otherwise. :P
<3 FMA. I'm downloading the entire english and japanese seasons, and i just bought a DVD+/-R drive so I can record them.

MP; ya, 1.7mb :D

I had that very problem last night, Hunter. I finally gave up on things after three separate topics were loading for ten minutes without any progress. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens