Do you want to see Cerberus: Emergence as a simplified demo or as is full-release minus all missions?

A Simplified demo, please.
Total votes: 3 (23%)
As-is Full Release, please. (No votes)
Finish it all then release something
Total votes: 8 (62%)
Neither of these: It's horrible!
Total votes: 2 (15%)
Total votes: 13

And get it hosted :D
On Sectorgame :P
Fixed

Shiv, don't forget the main of the commandments of Sectorgame: "Thou shal not mention other sites when it comes to hosting!". Now we'll have the secret services of Sectorgame watch over you for breaking such a sacred rule.

And remember kids, when you need something hosted, Sectorgame's the place.
Ancient-Shivan War

And get it hosted :D
On Sectorgame :P
Fixed

Shiv, don't forget the main of the commandments of Sectorgame: "Thou shal not mention other sites when it comes to hosting!". Now we'll have the secret services of Sectorgame watch over you for breaking such a sacred rule.

And remember kids, when you need something hosted, Sectorgame's the place.
Patologic propaganda. :x

Now now, let's keep things sensible here, kiddies.

ngtm1r said: "Having never seen it in full, I haven't got a clue what to do here, so I'm not going to vote."

Check the current forum thread for pictures and info on the demo, silly! Have a look!

I voted to have it all finished first and then release. An early release version no matter how small from the full version usually spoils the fun from any final release, in my opinion.

But I'm only speaking for the people who will download an early version. I myself, will wait for the full version to release. :) This mod looks like an interesting one.
Interesting...