ooww that is neat :)

one question, i noticed all the eye candy from FS2 campaign is absent in the blue planet mod...or is there something im doing wrong?

if is suppposed to be that way, is there other user made campaigns that includes all the eye candy ?

oh really?
how can i check? right now blue planet loads just fine but for example, i can only see verry few stars on a tottally black space, no nebulas or nothing

ok thats what im missing then, i only see in the blueplanet folder these 3 items:
blueplanet1.vp
credits.txt
data (subdirectory)

i guess i am missing the that mod.ini maybe one of you would kindly email it to me?
[email protected]

I re-downloaded the mod with Turey's Installer, and it didn't come with the .ini. :o

The main release page links here.

I've also attached the same file to this post, if you'd rather not go through FileFront for some cowardly reason.

Just extract the files to the main Blue Planet directory, and activate the campaign in the launcher.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."
Attachments
Blueplanet.rar
Great Justice?
(37.36 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

hey man... you guys are great thanks!
i turned on a friend of mine to this game and he finished the fs2 stock campaign before i did and he was so happy to know there is more there ready to go. now he wants to fight me in multiplayer... ive created a monster
:)
appreciated bloodeagle

i think im missing the ini for the FS1 campaign as well because it looks plain too.
i think i would like to play that campaign before i hit blue planet.
would you kindly post the ini for FS1 too?

There should be another mod-folder titled 'fsport-mediavps', select that instead of 'fsport'.

If you don't have the 'fsport-mediavps' folder, you can download the necessary files here.

On the off chance that you have that folder (plus the files it contains) and are still missing the .ini, see the attachment below.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."
Attachments
Media VPs ini For FSPort.rar
Not-so-great justice.
(14.4 KiB) Downloaded 334 times

wow, FS1 has a different feel to it when flying
i think i like it more than FS2
Story line is gripping
. loved the intro scene.

I am absolutely gonna enjoy this

and thanks guys