Having come this far, I do feel that this could turn into a worthwhile campaign and I've already taken the first steps to going that far.

I'll start a new thread sometime, but not right now.

That's right. The GTF Draco. It's really a good fighter once you get used to it, although the specs are a bit arkward. I had to tweak it a little to make it a decent reconnasince fighter.

Before I start the new forum, I thought I'd show one component on the mod that I've been working on for a while. The choose pilot and main menu

If you have played Inferno: Release 1, you'll find it takes after that, a picture and buttons that glow when you hover the cursor over it. My original decision was to mimic Blue Planet's menu design but I changed that obviously.

Here's the art:
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... eenvo5.jpg

The main menu screen

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... lotrc1.jpg

The Choose Pilot screen

I happen to have reached a spot in where I'm not quite sure which direction to go. So I find myself in need of opinions here.

I'm creating custom persona art. It's coming from Supreme Commander, like Blue Planet. I'm making some mainly for the appearing SOC and other characters.

These are what I need opinions for.

1. Should the GTVA gain some as well as SOC?
2. Should the SOC share the same pilot anims?
3. Should I use a still frame (easy based on image manipulation tools) or a moving frame (difficult and may need outside help)?

If I could get a few opinions while I work on the other components of the mod, that would help a great deal.

I have made a sort-of decision to have part of both worlds.

The image of the characters are still, but I will attempt to add some form of transmission effects to make them look animated.

As well as Supreme Commander images, I have also found suitable personas in Conquest: Frontier Wars, an old game by Ubisoft.

So the GTVA will gain the Supreme Commander images and the SOC will gain Conquest images. Both will share the pilot anims.

Legend! Thanks for the fix!

I was a bit worried when I just discovered the errors. For a moment there, I thought I would have to find something to replace the Tennyson.