But...

The SCP is about to change that, enhancements are being... oh wait.. They have froze the code, bug fixes and all.. No new features untill they crush somemore bugs.

Once this is done, well we will have a pretty stable build of fsopen to play with. :D
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

I'd suggest a landing bay at the front, but then it would look like an EA Destroyer from Babylon 5 with the rotary bit stolen.

Something needs to happen at the front, but other than that, it'd make a nice picket ship, not a front line vessel, but something that hangs around important installations against surprise attacks, slow, cheap, effective against fighters and cruisers, and whilst it can't defeat anything bigger than a cruiser, it can survive long enough to get away and warn people.

Sort of like a Terran version of the Moloch.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Make it into a Freight train! In Space!

Don't forget, Terrans like peripheral bits that look like they have been glued onto the destroyer. Look at the Orion, or the Hecate. It doesn't all have to be in the hull.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦