It looks just like a giant Zephyrus with more guns. It needs editing to make it look more unique. Plus, GTC Hercules is a really cliche name.
I thought it WAS a Zephyrus, and yeah right Snail, it's not like Hercules has been used on ANY craft befor Ever!
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

remove its miner-ish qualitys and turn them into warship-ish quaitys, and its justr about finished! (collectors to sensor antennae, tanks too destroyable fuel pods (named engineX, so destroying them will subract from speed)

although, a good deal of the crucial stuff cant be dones in w3d...mind sending it over to me?

( :badgrin: )Ok still needs some work. :| :flag72: :flag202: :smash:
O RLY?

It looks good, but where is the plot device?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

If I could learn how to do that I would be a very happy clam... Good job on that ship, I have no clue what it was or what it is now, but it looks cool!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Ok i think im done.

Do you want me to host it so it can be UV mapped?Because i cannot UV map. :|
Ah, but you can learn my son, you can learn!