sathanases with 1 hp and 1000000 points each?

@hades: make it have the armor of a fenris!
No.

********SPOILER WARNING********

SOC mission- Basically, you use commando skills to commandeer a heavily modified Aeolus, and go through an almost deserted shipyard destroying millions of empty fighters with ease, as well as pummeling any live'uns or empty cruisers you find along the way.

But your idea was good, it might make an appearence ;)
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

you'll need to have "hude" and "supercap" flags on your weapons.
The weapons? You sure? because I have already made the mission and I didn't do much to the weapons...

It works by the way.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

hyperion is already taken...

available names:

leonov
hornet
grizzly
venture
gemini
Hunter
monarch

(continue on)
OH! HUNTER HUNTER! NAME IT AFTER HUNTER!

(continue on)

hyperion is already taken...

available names:

leonov
hornet
grizzly
venture
gemini
Hunter
monarch

(continue on)
OH! HUNTER HUNTER! NAME IT AFTER HUNTER!

(continue on)
Sorry, I've already Huntered-

It's basically a support ship with paper thin armour and the practise las.....

It is a grand 50 km long supershielded blisteringly fast ultimate beams woosh super mega giga ultra capital ship of doom.

If I'm going to be named after a ship, it should at least be a fair weapon layout, and not some overpowered frigate with enough firepower to level a planet :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

Its not overpowered.It just rapes the Fighters. :razz: It can't face a destroyer alone.Its not rigged.It has one and i Mean ONE Bgreen.4 Sgreens.Its the Admin ships. :razz:

Its not overpowered.It just rapes the Fighters. :razz: It can't face a destroyer alone.Its not rigged.It has one and i Mean ONE Bgreen.4 Sgreens.Its the Admin ships. :razz:
A firefox user? Satanist!

So if it just mows through fighters is it like a glorified Aeolus?

What modeling program do you use again? Is it free? Where can I get it?