BTRL

Heh, the BTRL mirror here at Sectorgame has been downloaded more than 500 times in just shy of 24 hours. That's a lot of downloading! Anyway, taken it down for a day or so. The old SG server would have blown up a while ago, glad for this new one... ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

That's pretty cool. What did you guys think of the demo anyway? I kind of liked it - faithful to the show visually and in the way it plays, but it seems a lot more geared towards multiplayer than single at this point.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I found it great fun, had some problems hearing voices, but, as people pointed out, that's not all that different to the show.

I loved the Glide feature, good fun, pity it's nearly impossible to get a good joystick locally these days, certainly not good enough to take on Raiders.

I also liked the 'Old School' Cylotron drones in the training missions :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Making the glide feature was cool, but a grave mistake for anyone who will want to fight me. Let's just say, I'm no god, but I have a fair bit of experience with a HAT ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Mmmm, I'm curious; have you guys encountered the thruster bug yet? (the directional thrusters don't render properly in-cockpit view for ships - for example, if you have pitch down thrusters visible on 'nose', then you see them getting left 'behind' when the nose dips)

I've never managed to get roll thrusters to work yet, though. Hrmph.