w00t! Newbie!

:sg:

Welcome to Sectorgame. We still need a welcome speech. Bananas.

And yes, it's well known about the community, and for the most part, we're as shocked as everyone else.

Are you going to buy a copy? And will it be your first FS2, or are you doing what a lot of community members are doing and buying these as backup CDs for damaged existing ones?
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Welcome to Sectorgame. We still need a welcome speech. Bananas.
If you want to find exciting news, dig some in the exploded whale organs, you might even find yesterday's newspaper in the blood puddle. If you suddenly start bleeding yourself it's probably just a random shivan *cough cough* attacking you, or Kopax leeching your brain to save efforts to learn ... something. Oh, and don't eat your hats.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

Forget escape shuttles, we couldn't afford any. We don't have any flamethrowers, but we have an uzi if you know where to look. Oh yes, and don't mess with the Hammerguy ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

lol hello.

I'm not really that new, but first time to this forum. I'm a regular Unreal player so I goto beyondunreal...but I also love descent...I'vejust noticed there aren't many really super duper visited forums on descent.