A long time ago I downloaded all of Hunter's music, all of it was so awesome. I believe it was for FreeSpace2, not sure. Anyway, in my format awhile ago, I lost it all... And I have a craving for it. Is it still available anywhere?

Moved to Freespace.

The music you're referring to, was a professionally produced soundtrack for the Time To Stand campaign, is no longer available. It was made with the help of one other and some expensive studio gear (which wasn't mine). I have it archived someplace on my shelve, but it's a bit late to look for it at the moment. So, that in mind I'll look tomorrow.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ohh man :(

It's just that I love theme music and instrumental stuff. If it's not possible to [possibly?] put it up for download again, could you point me to some similar stuff that could be available? It's not for a project or anything else, I'm just looking for listening material, and that's the kind of stuff I'm into.

Yeah that's exactly the stuff. You can tell by that one instrument that's in all of the music. I have no idea what instrument that is, in all actually. Some of the music also has that note combo, don't know enough about music to describe it.

But yeah, definately one of the songs. (falls in love again)

Thanks a lot. If there's anything I can do for you guys, voice it. Not really sure what. But hey. Just want to show my appreciation.

Looks like John Williams is a good artist, will check out some of his stuff.

May I also suggest

David Arnold (Namely Stargate soundtrack)
Jerry Goldsmith ( Star Trek Soundtracks - First Contact, Insurrection have good scores)
Dennis McCarthy
Jay Chattaway
The Expanse. Watch it!