I need someone to remove the huge cube around the ganymede on LODs 1, 2, and 3... If i had any modding skills, i'd take a whack at it, but i don't... I need this done since there is no FS1 equivilant of "no collide invisible"... I asked at HLP, and all I got was a troll trying to increase his postcount with smilies( :angry: ), and an ahtw tester who didn't understand wha the smilies meant (no offence to him though)...

Any takers?

Edited By Hippo on Dec. 21 2003 at 08:35

Pof to cob, delete the cube in TS, cob to pof. AFAIK, that should keep all the pof data and whatsits in order - 'course if you don't have TS installed, or can't figure the damned thing out (Me in both cases I'm afrain :( ) that may end up being harder than, err... that.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

can't figure out Ts, and don't have it installed, and don't feel like spending 5 hours downloading it either... :(

I have GMax, but no plugin that goes to Q3 or whatever, and am comletely confused by Lithunwrap...

:uzi: :D

Well, Raa Tor'h did it, and AHTW now contains the Ganymede, and the Hippocracy... :D :smash: :smash:
Well he has TS loaded...........and thats what you need to to what you want!......................
You Got to be Psycho to use TS