The time has come, All Hands To War

The time has come, for the release of the AHTW demo.

After 2 years of problems, hurdles, dissappearing staff members, and 3 new hard drives and restarts, the demo is finally done.

I would like to first personally thank the staff, who in the last 2 weeks, went from a leisurly pace of testing, to a greuling triple time march:

Whitelight, Alkabeth Angel, Goober5000, and CobaltStarr for testing.
Hunter, and Ferret for doing some voice acting.
GalacticEmperor for listening to my constant questions.
Goober5000 (again) for letting me use his orion Nameplates.
Hunter (again) for providing hosting...
Ulundel (formerly TenOfTwelve) for making the AHTW logos.
Killadonuts; even though he dissappeared long ago, he helped shape the project into what it is now.
Shivannode, for calling the Shivans, 'Shavudans' and kick-starting the idea in my head.

Now what you have all been waiting for, complete with;
5 Detailed & challenging missions,
A fleet of Orions, looking how they should,
Partial voice acting done by an all british cast,
And an in-depth storyline.

And now, without further ado,

AHTW Demo direct link

AHTW official site

AHTW forums

You are warned however, ships and weapons may not work if you do not extract the tables from the VP and put them in your freespace/data directory.

Questions? Comments? Post them here, or on the AHTW forum on sectorgame. (link above)

Edited By Hunter on Nov. 13 2003 at 09:13

Hey Hippo thats not a bad Render... But I got to tell ya the Planet needs some Help....Your using FlamingPear and Its a very good Plugin I use it my self if you want any pointers I can help look me up...... :smoke:
You Got to be Psycho to use TS

Well, it was by Ulundel (AKA Ten Of Twelve), and i think he used lunarcell and 3dMax... All I did was put the DEMO on it in paint... It is the unofficial HLP example of bad lunarcell use... :p