I have downloaded some Freespace 2 mods and installt them as i was told in the readme, but no mod seems to be functional, they dosent change or ad new things.

Is there anything i have forgot ???

i hope someone can help me

If it's a new ship, you may need to create a new mission in FRED that uses the mod.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

I had the same problem with Unholy Alliance, to be honest, it's a pretty good mod, but a wee bit buggy, theres some ships that are in the Campaign, and yet refuse to work.

Your best bet is to start on something a little less quirky, have a look on the Download section here, or try the Inferno campaign on Hard Light Productions, it's a massive download, but well worth the effort :)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Well, I quite enjoyed it, a few things didn't 'do it' for me, but it is well done. I guess it's up to the individual. Just download the main files, and then if you decide you like, then get all the add-ons :)

Well, glad I was right about Unholy Alliance ;)

Oh yes, and speaking of Freespace 2 Mods, keep your eyes peeled on here for news about our very own in-house gem, Twisted Infinities ;) Theres nothing to play yet, alas, but we are going to be updating the Web Site soon, News and.....stuff isn't that far away ;)

Flipside :D

My name is Flipside and I am a Smileyholic.

Edited By Flipside on Nov. 10 2003 at 22:15

I love the Inferno Mod but its very difficult! I am in the destroy the Nemesis mission" and when the Nemesis makes her Nanajump and you have to destroy the Main beam Cannons i die every time because the Nemesis has TOO much missel Turrets! I dont know what to do, i tried serveral ships and weapon combos but nothing works so far!

Does anyboy have some Tips foe me to complete this mission??

Cheat? :nono:

But yeah, I know just what you mean...
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

I never did complete that mission but then again I only played the mod through once. Don't get me wrong, the team have put alot of effort into it and on the whole it is excellent. My major gripe though with Inferno is the sheer size of the Shivan ships- it really is quite stupid as you will see in the last misson. Also retexturing an Artemis bomber and calling it Shivan?

Shinobi
Twisted Infinities: FREDer, Voice Acting Coordinator, Self assumed PR guy, Yes man.