On the pages of F2S you'll find the "Extras" menu to the right. Down the bottom there is a new link, called Freespace Radio. This is basically streaming lo-fi Freespace/campaign music. The featured track currently is an original classic from the TTS campign, which I think was used in Twilight, and it will change from time-to-time.
The Expanse. Watch it!

"Bosch's Brother..." cool. :D I likes!

If I send you the main themes for Atankharzim and NTV, would you put them up there? And are you going to include the main halls and cinemas from the games?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Classical music is Public Domain, IIRC. Atankharzim is an excerpt from a free demo... NTV, well, I'm not sure. Actually I don't even know if I still have it. *rummages*
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Most classical music is copyrighted by record companies, in defiance of the 50 year law, which states that a copyright cannot exist for more than 50 years after the rights have been created or sold (This is why LOTR is still copyright, because the rights were bought just before it went public domain). Recording compaines seem to feel this rule only applies as long as they don't lose money, else they own the copyright indefinately. And oddly enough the courts seem to agree with them (the conspiritalist would like to believe that this is because the courts are making a profit from the record companies, in a strictly backhand manner)

Mozart, Beethoven and all other Major composers are Public Domain, but this is the notes, NOT the performance, the rights for the London Philharmonic playing Holsts 'Mars' is the property of the Orchestra, but the notes they played are Public Domain.

Go Figure.

Flipside.

Flipside
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos