"The Ancients are DEAD!!!!!11"
Despite the probably sarcastic nature of KTs post, I agree with him - the Ancients are dead. Thoguh this isn;t anything against you Flip, you're right. This is against inferno. Stupid Inferno, bringing the ancients back - there is a good reason for that isn;t there KT? Not just "Oh, by the way, we're not dead we just have 8000 year long naps is all."
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Oh, I agree with both of you that the ancients are dead, that's why they are the ancients, I must admit I really posted that last post because one of the first things that KT requested nobody did was.......

"BeCaUsE tehY weRe Drunk 0ff BorsScH B33r aNd s0tn3d 0ff spac3 CraCkxz!!!!!11111oneoeoneoenlolololololoooloz"

So I thought that "The Ancients are DEAD!!!!!11" while being shorter is heading in that direction ;)

Anyway, really doesn't matter, it's been a bad week at work and I'm in a stroppy mood, so just ignore me ;)

Flipside :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

I think that the nebula beyond Gamma Draconis was caused by the same phenomenon.

As far as the Shivan Juggernauts go, 82 Juggernauts, 6km long each with probably 30,000 Shivans on board each is one massive waste... with fighter and bomber squadrons stationed on board also. It was kind of a lame ending too. With 80 Sathanas's, they could have plowed through anything they wanted with little if any resistence. :)

What I think happened with the Ancients is that the knossos was closed between the nebula and Gamma Drac too late to save their civilization but stopped a Shivan colonization of the systems beyond it. Proof: Knossos 2 and 3 are open... why is knossos 1 closed until Bosche opens it? The means to open it are in Deneb. The Shivans probably have hundreds of knossos portals within their systems that were opened before their invasion and thats where they probably get their advanced subspace technology: Notice the shivan fighters have intersystem jump drives as well as intrasystem as shown in the fist encounter with the shivans at the knossos and at knossos 2.

I've spilled to much infor above Phi level clearance... I've been stripped of my rank and citizenship in the GTVA. I must go to my court martial and face my impending execution at 0700 hours. Later all.