for all you loyal F2S members, i've set up an IRC channel so we can chat real-time. it's on the AfterNET servers, and the channel is #F2S. i highly reccommend using mIRC (http://www.mirc.com), as it's the best IRC client out there.

all you staffers will be added as co-owners of the channel as i see you there.

hope everyone enjoys it! :D

Edited By KFCExecutor on April 13 2003 at 22:03
"We should all make it out of this alive...if we don't die first."
Mike Fuchida

*has no idea how to use IRC*

How would one connect with Trillian?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Well my knowledge of IRC is pretty basic but it's fairly simple with Trillian.

Get up the connection manager in trillian, make a new IRC connection. Choose Afternet from the list at the side and pick a server (There was only one when I tried).

Fill in the nickname and alt (as TrillianUser always is already being used) I have no idea what the username and user information fields do so I simply typed my nickname in again (it's always worked).

Click on create and connect to log on to the server. Then right click on the IRC button in the main trillain window to pull up the menu. Choose join channel and in the box that appears type f2s.

See you on there :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]

I've used IRC a lot over the years, you can call me a "IRC Veteran", hehe. Now I just don't like it, it's dangerous, and there are all kinds of leaks and problems with it, not to mention some very annoying automated spam.
The Expanse. Watch it!