I resized the GVFr Bes and it's VAC5 cargo container to about twice its current size. (I doubled the dimensions, so it's actually 8x the volume, if you want to be picky.) It's not quite as large as the Triton now, but it's significantly larger than the VC3 or VAC4 and has more capacity than the Satis. Fits its niche much better in my opinion. There's a revised table entry too.

Hunter, can you host this please? :)

DOWNLOAD
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Nice one GE, I like! :boogy:

Personaly I would have tripled the size of the Bes, But thats MHO. And I would have, if I knew how to do LODs...:angry:

Can do single model turrets now (yah!!!), still need to test the multi-part turret ship.....
The Second Law of combat: talk (and walk) softly and carry a BIG gun.

You can NEVER have too many defences.

Nice one GE, I like! :boogy:

Personaly I would have tripled the size of the Bes, But thats MHO. And I would have, if I knew how to do LODs...:angry:

Can do single model turrets now (yah!!!), still need to test the multi-part turret ship.....
If you are still having trouble with multi parts you might want to have a look at this.

Oh. nice work on the Bes GE :) I'm sure there are a lot of people who really wanted a larger vasudan freighter :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

[Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [Mind Games]

If you are still having trouble with multi parts you might want to have a look at this.
It's cool, they work (your tutorial was really useful! Thanks!!! :welcome: ) Very well.

In fact, at some point I'll make a new hull for my test ship (currently using the ST Fed Raider, scaled down) and turret it the same way.

Shivans beware....
The Second Law of combat: talk (and walk) softly and carry a BIG gun.

You can NEVER have too many defences.