SkyBox

Does anyone have or know where i can get a skybox that looks like this?
Yhis is a shot from Doom 3, the hell levels. And i absolutely love this skybox. I want to get one just like it for my project. Anyone?
The creature of the black lagoon...

I could, but that would be asking for trouble, so no thanks.
And the skybox you posted is weird, i don´t like it. Looks like if someone had just coloured a normal space scene red...
I want something like the posted screen, with asteroids floating around, and redish nebular clouds around.
Maybe i´ll have to make one myself. Isn´t there a little program used to make space scenes? I know i heard about something, somewhere...

:?:

Actually that looks like a background nebula in Freelancer.
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

It does kinda looks like a nebula in Rheinland space, i think in the Stuttgart system...
Speaking of Freelancer and nebulas, wouldn´t it be great to have such nebulas and debris fields in FS? That would own bigtime! Nebulas that you can hide in, and come out to raid a supply convoy, maybe have a few Sathanas hidden in there waiting to pop out for the kill...
I wonder if that´s possible with the FS code.

:idea:

Uh, no, that´s not it. I think the best way to emulate that nebula effect is using some kind of marble texture, and apply a reddish orange colour. The thing is, how do i make the marble´s veins?
Using Photoshop´s cloud effects, i get this:
But it´s still far from what i really want...
Where the hell is Lightspeed??

Uhm... That won't work. Remember you need six textures that fit to each other. Otherwise you will get a visible box, with visible edges.

You need to work with a 3d programm (like 3ds max) and turn the camera 5 times. So you get six pictures.
Visit: http://starfoxmod.proboards32.com/

-UPDATE: 'The Starfox mod' is now called 'Starfox: Shadows of Lylat'