Since most/all of the team is involved with other stuff too, I'd assume it's one of those "I'll work on it when I get some free time" mods. Scroll of Azhawhatever is kind of in the same boat.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

Since most/all of the team is involved with other stuff too, I'd assume it's one of those "I'll work on it when I get some free time" mods. Scroll of Azhawhatever is kind of in the same boat.
I have a vague memory of doing something for Scroll about...er... a decade ago. It probably looks gash now, which is a shame - it was quite nice (IMO) at the time.

RL busyness is keeping me away from all aspects of modding at the moment. :( Best I can do is keep up with SG and HLP!

I've been flat out at uni for the past 3 weeks - just as I finish 4 huge assignments, 5 new ones pop up in addition to the 3 major projects that we need to work on over the whole semester. Then there have been other things within the last month and a bit like where my sister got married and my grandfather passed away. Been a pretty crazy period for the whole family.

Haven't heard from BW in a while, but that's kinda the nature of his geology work in the outback. Not a whole lot of intertubes out there - but he often comes back with a bunch of new missions. :)
Twisted Infinities

He's a geologist? That's nice, I may wish to have a talk with him. :)
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)

Haven't heard from BW in a while, but that's kinda the nature of his geology work in the outback. Not a whole lot of intertubes out there - but he often comes back with a bunch of new missions. :)
He digs up FreeSpace missions from geological strata? That's amazing! :o
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts