Something in the mist

Well, since we apparently never post anything, here's something to have a looksee at... what could it be?
Well, I'll not keep you in suspense - it's a gas refinery. Hiding in the Upper Atmosphere of Epsilon Pegasi VI, this civilian run facility produces copious amounts of valuable gasses, including the Deuterium and Tritium that fuel the fusion reactors of the EP fleet. As such, it's a primae target for pirates. You'll be visiting here in Act 1 of TI.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Cripes that is huge! Is this a SolCommand model, or a TI original? I don't think I've seen anything like this, except in films prehaps.

Good to see TI is still alive and kicking after so long.

TI original. Me and VA modelled, I textured.

[EDIT]For the record, it's not all that big by FS standards - around 740m tall. Deimos sized, basically. Those docks on the little side platform are designed to fit a Zeph neatly.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Yeah, looks very nice. :D

I'll also quote what I said/suggested over IRC, just for the record:
Though you could still use some cloudy skybox for that, so it appears less as a nebula and more as a gas giant, sorta.

158th release has one that looks pretty good that might fit with recoloring. Other than that, shouldn't be hard to make one your own, if you're devoted on making only exclusive stuff for TI. :p
Ancient-Shivan War

Wow, this is fantastic. :) I never would have thought of something like a refinery installation, but it makes perfect sense.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens