Official Vasudan Admiral fan club!

Vasudan Admiral deserves more praise. he helps the noobs and makes awesome models, is always friendly and just rocks all-around.
yet no one has yet to make an official fan-club to support him.
Karajorma has a fan-club, goober has one two. so why not VA?
so, I hereby decree (decry?) that there is now a Vasudan Admiral fan-club!

Banner in progress.
╔╦╦╪╦╦_
╚╩╬╪╝╞╧╩╪╦
Now what am I supposed to put here?

lol, dude I'm flattered, but honestly I think people like taylor more deserve that sort of recognition. Sure I spend ages building ships, but taylor spends ages just fixing things - which gets far less in the way of a rewarding result. Without his efforts and those like him on the SCP team, the engine would still be 10 years old and fading into obscurity.

Thanks though. This really does mean a lot. :D
Twisted Infinities

Which reminds me, I want another build, and I want one now. :P
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Since VA was 13-14 when I first knew him, and just starting out as a modeller, I must admit that he's grown into one of the finest modellers I know, and he tends to understate his own abilities.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Well, i am still studying his models for FSU, and trying to figure out his aesthetic backround. I think that, in an ideal world, modelers like VA would be extremly wanted, not only for his skills but also for his lovely character.
Member of the official Vasudan Admiral fan club!

We must elect a president for our club. I vote for Topgun.
For vice-president, my vote goes to Shiv_PL.
And for official speech maker, well guess ho...
Member of the official Vasudan Admiral fan club!