(BTW, the GTCv Moscow I was talking about was that random ship from HLP's "Cumulative Modelling" project that is going nowhere)
And what will you be doing about that?
Wishing we could model?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

So are there any screenies of the Aesir besides the busted ass derelict on the TI webpage? The derelict looks pretty cool from what I can see.

And how goes this project? Lots of projects I looked at years ago are still in progress, wondering how many of them are nearing a release of some kind. Not trying to be a pain in the ass or anything btw, I know how much work even some simple campaigns can take. And then on top of that, some staff members like to join/create more MODs than they have fingers and some have to take priority over others until each is released in turn. Hopefully :D

We're trying to keep them pretty under wraps I think. (BW/Flip, if I'm wrong, post away! ;) )

The campaign is still in progress, but I've been too busy with uni and FSU related projects recently to help with the recent revival, so it's slowed down a bit again. :\

Once I get the current jobs done I'll be going full tilt on TI stuff though. :)
Twisted Infinities

I'd love to FRED for TI if you wanted help, but I would rather not spoil it for myself :P
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

I've been FREDding pretty solidly for the last two weeks. I'm aiming to have all the missions that can be done for Act 1 finished by new years (with the rest awaiting specific mods before they can be designed (for balance purposes), and I don't think that's an unrealistic aim. It's a touch complex how the numbers here will work because of the relationship between missions from a storyline perspective (of which there are 8, possibly 9) and fs2 files, which are required in much greater numbers due to the number of redalerts and branchin missions (top of my head, around 25). To put the level of completeness into perspective, only 2 .fs2 files are stalled due to lack of mods, one of which is non combat (i.e. really easy to FRED), once we have an ingame model.

Act 2 is a short act of five missions, of which three are 100% complete and 2 are unable to be started due to lack of mods.

Act three has two missions I would consider completed, and as such is probably at the lowest level of completion of any of the four acts. This will be my major focus in the new year, and I should be able to get three more missions done with the current modset (all three of these are at various levels of completion though, so I wont be starting from scratch), which will see the FREDding for that act around half finished (there are 10 planned missions, but I'm not sure if any of them will end up branching or red-alerting, so there may be slightly more fs2 files to make. Not by anything like the factor we need in Act 1 though.

Act 4, is our longest act at 14 missions (though again, at least a few more fs2 files than plotted missions. There are two missions here I'd say are done (though one needs tweaks before release) and another three or four that I can have done with one or two days of intensive FREDding. A big chunk of the remainder are awaiting mods though.

On the modding front, VA has been very busy with FSU stuff and helping with the 3.6.10 media VPs and ST:R, and Flip has been working at Uni as well as doing music for Diaspora. We're a very small team, and one person getting caught up in other things can have a significant slowdown effect. To combat this to some extent, we've relaxed our "all original mods" policy to cut down on the amount of work VA especially will have to do down the line. Specifically, we've brought in (with permission) Aldo's 3 Lost Souls fighters (The Chnubis, Selkie and Hestia) to fill roles throughout the campaign, which has saved a significant amount of work straightaway.

All that said, I believe that VA's going to be back into TI mode after the release of the HTL Hades, and I know that he's onto the texturing phase of one of the major mods we need for Act 1. Flipside I'm not as sure about timeline wise, but he's still around and posting, just really busy atm - I'm sure they'd both be able to explain what they're doing and the timeline of it and stuff when they wander this way next.

So, yeah, that's the state of the union, more or less. I'll let you know if I reach my goal for new years :)
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T