The mission I am FREDding at the moment...

...is called Triumvirate, which I think is a pretty cool name. It's about... I'd say 40% done - the bones are fleshed out, most of the more complex sexping is done, and the variability in the second half of the mission has been inserted. However, it has no briefing, debriefing or mission goals, and very little chatter.

My previous mission is about 80% done - it has no debriefing and is very short, but it's being playtested for difficulty on internal to determine whether it needs to be extended - I'm voting no, VA is voting yes, we need Flip to break the deadlock :) Once that's done, it should be finished in a day or so. It's not a very complex mission, but it is pretty unique.

My next mission is an atmospheric mission, and will take place on an Aesir world with some very impressive effects. It's using placeholder islands, but all the ship mods I need are done, and VA's clouds (which are awesome) need only a code tweak to work flawlessly.

Last I heard from the others, VA is working on a secret project for another campaign before returning to work on I believe an Aesir model (and helping me with conceptual mission design over MSN), while Flip is working on an Aesir ship as well.

So what is this thread then? This is an update :D. TI got a kick in the pants about a month or two ago and since then activity has been cracking along nicely. We have a unified shipset which is making playtesting easier, and a coherent plan for completion. Things, I can assure you, are moving more now than they probably have been in months, or longer. And I like it :)
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Even I'm back and modelling again, though been out of it this week due to guests, but, with luck expect to start seeing something take form in the not too distant future ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

This reminds me of the time I dared to attempt to create a unique and complex mission.

I'd finish it, but it's so big when I try to test it FreeSpace crashes :(

Keep up the good work guys! At this pace I may live to play this! :P
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

This reminds me of the time I dared to attempt to create a unique and complex mission.
How big was the file size? My largest mission is 126KBs, but that's only because the god damned argument SEXPs stopped working for some reason, so I had to create like twenty events manually. :x