Ok. As far as I can tell, that does look pretty damned cool. I'll concede that point.

If only the Lilith could be updated like that, to show it as a different ship from the Cain...?

ditto with the leviathan and the fenris. a more 'scaly' look with the lilith would be... interesting... 8)

and, uh, i dont think im allowed to say what the pic is, so ill keep my mouth shut :)

As usual with the Aesir, I'll give you no details on class or role - 'tis up to you guys to figure that one out :)

EDIT: I probably should mention again, this, like all of the Aesir we've shown so far, is Flipside's model/texture. I dunno if this is common knowledge or not, but, well, it should be :)
Last edited by Black Wolf on Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

That aesir ship kicks ass, and the chiron seems like a cool concept, but I agree that a cockpit that large makes it look like it could only hold 4-6 people, definitely not as many as the elysium or argo. does it dock with the bottom part that flares out?

Wow - new person, and he's not even from HLP! w00t!

:sg:

Anyway, we've fixed the Chiron... it now looks larger, though kind of... well, tis different anyway. It doesn't really dock with anything - it's designed to use fighterbays and land on planetary surfaces.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Black Wolf... what is that thing?

EDIT: Uhm, wait this isn't the internal, is it? Why don't I ask you on MSN... yeah, that's a safer bet. Forget I said anything.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet