OK, for GWL, Cerebral and Biscuits -

After F2S went down, I lost my primary means of communication with the fledgling TI team. A few people I was able to contact via email, others on HLP, and I recontacted Flipside, Vasudan Admiral, KFCExecutor and Vyper, and we continued to work, albeit in a difficult, somewhat haphazard way via email and MSNM. After it became obvious that F2S wasn't coming back any time soon, Tolwyn hosted us and gave us a forum here, and we were finally able to reliably contact each other again. You've probably already seen the mods Flipside, VA and KFC ahave made in this forum, and believe me there are many more that you don't see. We currently have 465 posts in the Staff fourm, making us the most active forum on the board.

The basic storyline to TI is now fixed - EP has been cut off from Mainstream GTVA systems by the destruction of Capella, making it both weak politically, and quite dangerous, infested as it is by pirates and criminals, who are gradually becoming both bolder and better equipped. As a newly commissioned pilot aboard the GTD Antioch, your job is to try and restore some semblance of order to the system and the surrounds. But even these hectic times are essentially little more than the calm before the storm...

There's more info on the site (see sig).

The first thing you'll see from us will be Operation Ragnarok - a demo/Prequel to TI, telling the story of Operation Ragnarok - an abortive attempt to clean up EP several years before TI.

Now, if you're still interested in being a part of TI, we're after FREDders and Modders mostly, and since every member of the staff has storyline input, we're not after dedicated storywriters ATM. Hope to see you guys back with us soon :).
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T