Considering that's the first non-sign-in mistake I've made in 80 or so posts, I think I have a good track record...

The pilot code is supposed to fix a bunch of pilot and tech database errors, as well as let you play multiple campaigns at once. Though it seems not to be in CVS yet.
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts

The pilot code is supposed to fix a bunch of pilot and tech database errors, as well as let you play multiple campaigns at once. Though it seems not to be in CVS yet.
Dunno why - I've not heard of a single error from the latest build - certainly haven't experienced any.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I've not heard of a single error from the latest build - certainly haven't experienced any.
it fixes the reshuffling of the ships if you add more that are not at the end of the table, maybe..?

Hmmmm... Not sure what you mean by that Grim?

Extra ships will always be the same position in the Fred Table as they are in Ships.tbl.

Anything you add to the end or with a .tbm file will go to the end of that list, if that's what you mean?
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

no, i mean in the texh room. you know, if you add a new ship, say, right after the fenris, everything below it tends to get shifted down 1. its incredably annoying :roll:

Yeah Karajorma, I noticed this in Taylor's latest build as well. The funny thing is, after I quit the level and re-started it, the movie worked fine.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

There's an odd bug I've noticed in all the builds posted. The movie code is borked yet again.

This time the movie actually plays but you can't see it. You can hear it but the splash screen remains visible instead.

I tried this out on two different PCs and got the same results.
I havent seen this in Taylor's latest build. That one has a serious problem with the engine glows when its using .pcxs - the glows are visible right through the ship's hull and looks :wtf: on the larger ships especially. The beam bug is even worse, liliths and cains fire 180 degrees through their own hulls!

That...and other problems lurk beneath the surface I bet.........