TI Picture release Thread - First place in line to see our n

OK, what you've all been waiting for - your first glimpse at some of the many mods we'll be using in TI. So, let's try this out

Boom!

The Tyr Class Light Interceptor. Read all about it on the main TI page :).

BANG!

The GTF Proteus Class Interceptor - a highly experimental GTVI design, hardly out of OP Eval before you get your hot little hands on it. Fun Fun Fun! :D

KAPOW!

Probably my favourite fan made bomber, and I haven't even flown it yet. Look at it! This thing kills things. Well, technically it doesn't, it's a pirate bomber, specifically designed not to kill things, but hey, look at it!.

Fizzz...

My texturing attempts go horribly, horribly wrong :). The GTT Aztec, destined for redesign and retexturing.

Now, just keep viewing this topic - I might be able to find a few more mods for you to have a look at...since you've all been so patient and everything...just watch this space,yes? :D
Last edited by Black Wolf on Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

A filling station in space! That what I call a big resuply ship...
I have allready posted what I would change at HLP, so take a look there if you want something usefull ^_^

WOW. All the ships are great, especially the Atlantis!

If I ever get to it, I'll post a few concept art drawings I have stored away somewhere. Mebbe that could be fuel for s'more ideas.
Cerebral
Glad to be reunited with tha cru.

More Piktchas! Posted First, Last and Only on the WC Saga Forums.
Flipside's Excalibur Mk II, a Terran weapons platform, like a big sebtry cannon, but better :).

And yes, we do have an Excalibur Mk 1, but Ikonboard won't accept .txt extensions, so I can't post my own at the moment :(. If I can, I'll put some .jpgs up on my parents webspace tomorrow (It's not like they're gonna use it :D - worst case scenario I'll bribe Alikchi and steal a bit of NTV webspace ;)) Anyway, I'll have more pictures Exclusive to the WCSaga Board (as promised) when VA tells me the Private Yacht is ready for picture takingness. And believe me, that thing looks as sweet as this one.

Oh yeah, and before I go I think I'll make mention of our image release policy.

We will release

- pictures of ships that do not directly affect the plot, such as pirate fighters, cargo ships, a few GTVA fighters etc. Things to keep the average Freespace 2er interested in TI.

- as many pics as we can, seeing as how TI was originally a community project, and half the models were originally going to be publicly released, not just the pics. TI's been toned down a bit since then, but we're still reasonably open.

We will not release

- pics of ships that do directly affect the plot, such as the pirates Base of operations, and the super-secret ship!!! ™®©.

- pics of ships that I have had a specific request not to show, such as VAs mysteriously named Ramanath ( No more details than that I'm afraid ;) ), but that will also affect the plot pretty significantly, so, meh.

- pics of any alien (new species) ships. Sorry fellas, maybe I'll throw you a sillouhette or two :D.

Any of these rules may be overridden by a direct request from the ships modder. For example, if VA changed his mind, and requested to show pics of his Ramanath, then despite the fact that it will have a significant effect on the plot, the pictures would get released. The mods remain the property of their creators, and they have final rights over who gets to see them.

Edited By Black Wolf on Nov. 11 2002 at 11:22

Geez, that's some nice stuff. :) I wonder if anyone here could teach me how to map, turret, and/or use Truespace effectively?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

VA- Aren't you working on the SW mod too? Great, that means we can share stuff. Catch me on ICQ sometime; the number's in my profile.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Well, we've had this one for awhile, just never released pics - finally got the official nod from VA, so have a look at his nice shiny private Yacht, which is, to my knowledge, the first of its kind (entirely civillian pleasure craft) in FS2. It has two barrelled turrets, intended only for taking down asteroids, though of course they could be used offensively - if you feel the need to go out in a bang :D
Another excellent model from VA - currently I believe in the LODding and tabling stage, but very close to being finished.

OK, so the pics aren't exclusive, but look at the thing! Can you really blame me?

We're getting closer and closer to the assembly of the Twisted Infinities and Operation Ragnarok VP files - once we have those, FREDding can begin in earnest. and once that happens, anyone who wants access to these beauties, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!*, the TI team will be only an email away :D

<span style='font-size:7.15pt;line-height:100%'>* - offer of absolutely free models refers to monetary payment only. The extraction of every last gram of FREDding ability and the full authority to suck you to a creatively dry husk are assumed in the bargain.</span>

Edited By Black Wolf on Nov. 14 2002 at 08:55
Last edited by Black Wolf on Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me likes very muchly! :D Textures in particular.

About how big is it? And what are the turrets going to have, Subachs? Flak, possibly?

Oh man Please name the Unnamed pirate fighter "The Raptor" unless there is already one like that, cause it looks like it's gonna bite you! Or ram you and stick in your guts!!! Outstanding model...

OK - last picture release pre Op. Ragnarok, the Andromeda Pirate Bomber, is exclusive to this board. That's right, like the Excalibur Mk II, there is nowhere else yopu can see this vessel. I'll bet you all feel special - and so you should :D.
Interestingly enough, this is one of our oldest mods, I think the second or third Flipside ever sent me, and only the second I ever saw in game. We've just kept it hidden for awhile :D.

The Andromeda is player flyable, and will be in the OR Minicamp. Don't worry though, there's still a lot that you haven't seen - the Harpy Gunship for example, the Strike Carrier, the Exccalibur Mk I, the brand new freighter Flipsides currently Doing, VAs Sigurd and Sesmu Transports... - I love having internal access :p.
Last edited by Black Wolf on Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACKKKKK! I disappeared again! Sorry....school and other stuff has been taking up all my time as of late, and i wont be able to post as much as I want to...but oh well!
Looking goooooooooooooood so far. The Andromeda kinda looks retro-psychadellic-neon-ish. And ####, i want that yacht!
Cerebral
Glad to be reunited with tha cru.