What an odd bomber. It looks completely different from any other Freespace ship. Did you intend that?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Cerebral - Well, if you'd responded to my PM, you'd be able to get it :p.

GE - Well, sort of. It's another converted vessel (A shuttle), so it's not designed as military at all. Plus the Tyr and the Andromeda contrast strongly with the Unnamed Bomber (Now Golem), for a very good reason, which can't really be revealed ATM.

Edited By Black Wolf on Dec. 04 2002 at 02:57
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

This needs no comment. Feel free to drool, but do clean it up afterwards (drool is so hard to get out of these carpets!)

:D
OH MY DEAR GOD!!!! that thing rawks

Thanks :) Though, must admit, this one is undergoing a redesign at the moment, cos of poly problems, but don't worry, it'll be even better by the time i've finished with it :)

Flipside :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

WOW. All the ships are great, especially the Atlantis!

If I ever get to it, I'll post a few concept art drawings I have stored away somewhere. Mebbe that could be fuel for s'more ideas.
Forgot that that was my old name :p

Ok, heres another goodie for you all, and it shows some of the progress our team are making towards making TI something a bit special.....
Full size version

For the 1024 x 768 version.

And yes, this is an unedited screenshot ('cept the writing).

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

This is also looking godlike.

Ive only rescentlys started looking at the Freespace modding scene, the last time i did was back before the SC was released, maybe mid 2001.

I never imagined that Freespace could go so far as what these new mods are proposing, the 2 that spring to my mind most are TI and HT.

AHTW looks good, but not in the same league (No offense)

although you might have been welcomed elsewhere:
:sg:
Welcome to Sectorgame and Twisted Infinities! :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

and just in case you don't know about them, there is also Hard Light Productions over at http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hlp
and Freespace Watch over at http://freespace.volitionwatch.com, although if you know about the SC release, then you probably know about at least one of them anyway. :D

Great to have another fan, and be sure to stick around for the release of our soon to be demo -Operation Raganorak, and later the whole deal. It's promising to be absolutely amazing. :)

hmm, this thread is getting kinda old. me thinks a certain few new screens are in order. ;)
*scurries off to internal to ask about those certain pics*
Twisted Infinities

Fixed some of 'em, but others are linking to pictures on hosts that are long dead. Truth be told, this thread is _really_ out of date - The Aztec has been scrapped, the Atlantis has been completely rebuilt (as the version in this thread wouldn;t compile) and the Golem (The green, unnamed bomber) has had a bit of a retexture. There're better pics around the place, in the Mk 2 version and Twisted Desktops threads mainly, as well as the Pics thread in the Freespace forum ATM, and, of course, the website.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Damn phpBB doesn't seem to have a option to set "display posts only within 30 days"... You CAN set it manually, but it doesn't have a global option. Pft.
The Expanse. Watch it!

now, as the resident inexperienced n00b, it is my duty to say "AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :)

i like that strike bomber.........

also, this is a stupid question probably, but would any of you people need a concept artist? ugh, ill finish this post later, i have to go to the orthodontist *sob* i HATE braces :(