I think that's less suicidal thatn it is a strong, deeply-rooted code of honor....
*sigh* same thing!
*beat*
whats beat?
...That has a distressingly dangerous and life-threatening section regarding how to react to Shivans.
what does?

When I said 'beat' it means to 'skip a beat,' and is used in the same sense that a movie script might use it. It's not a commentary.

The second part of my post refers directly to the first.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

Yes, it........gak....ah....splurge.........

Get low, low rates on refinancing your home! Call the house reposessor now at 1-800-HOME-LESS!

.....ug....splooey....flub.....thweeeeeeeeeep.......

Sorry, not sure what came over me there. These spam viruses must be catching.

Oooh... we can't say too much without giving away too much of the plot.

Hmm. OK. I guess the order doesn't matter much. The Aesir do come first. The situation re alliances is...well... lets say complicated and leave it at that. ;)
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Believe it or not, yes :p

I'm busily trying to HTL all the Aesir ships for the campaign, VA's been on Holiday and BW is at college and kinda busy, we're crawling along, but not stopped ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Q: how do you create landscape missions?
Ok, it's simple logic rly.

Ya rly!

Basically you create a big model, map it and texture it (as you would a fighter or cruiser) in the shape form and size of the land you want. Then you make a 'sky' skybox and use that for the mission.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦