Ah ha ha, a bit more than that :badgrin:

Lemme count on top of my head.........Inferno: Alliance, Blue Planet: AoA: Director's Cut, Procyon Insurgency, Tides of Darkness, End War: Dawn of Sol, Apocalypse: Vega Act I, Terran-Vasudan War Project Act I and II, Crossing the Styx, Storm Fronts Trilogy, Ancient-Shivan War Act 1 and a long-extinct demo of Cerberus: Emergence.

Don't pick on me if I forgot some! Those are all I can remember!

And I suppose you'll be wondering what I've previously been doing with your Bek'tah and Lizardcraft in Cerberus......

And I suppose you'll be wondering what I've previously been doing with your Bek'tah and Lizardcraft in Cerberus......
Didn't even know anyone was using em. Glad someone is, though.

I have one or two other models that I go back to from time to time, both fighters, both in the 80% UV mapped stage of the game, that Id like to eventually get to do something with. Maybe Ill post a teaser one day when Im not forgetting to.

Well, actually, HLP was a choice. That whole "Dont like how something is run, dont use it" mentality et al.
By all means, feel free to vent your frustrations. There is certainly no shortage of other folks doing so. :)

Also, a lot can change in 4 years. Whatever the original reason, you may find that it's no longer applicable.
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts

Dont have frustrations anymore. Cause I dont go there anymore :p

Actually upon returning, Ive found the over-categorization and rearranging of the entire place to be more confusing than it seemingly needs to be, and quickly forget what I was even looking for in the first place, check MT forums, then leave.