Got any questions about TI, or its upcoming Prequel Operation Ragnarok?

If so, post the here. The thread will be pinned (Stickied for all you vB addicts), unless nobody posts here for a few weeks, at which point it will be unpinned, deleted and have its very existence denied by all staff members until all rumors and vague interest in said non existent thread has faded away.

Carry on.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

LOL!

OK. Here's a question to get the ball rolling: when and where is it set?
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

GE - TI is set in the Epsilon Pegasi sector - basically EP, Mirfak, Adhara and Procyon A, in the year 2378 - eleven years Post Capella. Its prequel Operation : Ragnarok (which is what the staff are mainly concentrating on at the moment), is set four years earlier, in 2374. For more information, check out the TI timeline.

Hunter - Sooner than you think. :D Now that Black Wolf has worked out how to use Dreamweaver, and has obtained the FTP login for the site (which he swears that he is using responsibly and that the Animal pr0n in the images directory is there for a reason and entirely relevant to the campaign) he can update the site! While he admits he's incapable of making new pages from scratch, he has worked ou how to change Tolwyns pages, so now he can edit, add, modify, change, adjust, fixand strudel to his hearts content. :)

Yo, you guys want a ship selection animation the quality of FreeSpace2's? I wouldn't mind making you guys one or a few more(later on), just felt like providing a service.

Cheers. :smoke:

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to :) I'm able to do those pretty quickly too, because I've set up a generic scene file that you just plug in the model, and the rest is set up so it works like it should. Just a few surface properties need adjustment, that's it :)

So yeah, just need a model+textures. .lwo is preferred, although I can convert from .cob just as easily. Converting from .pof would be annoying, but possible :)

<icq# removed>
<link removed>

That's pretty good stuff! I'm not on ICQ, but I'm more than sure that your help would be greatly appreciated, I'll talk to BW.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Wow! That's damned good Quality. The only problem is, at this point (Operation Ragnarok) We don't have any new player flyable ships where you'd actually need to select your ship... though if it's as simple as replacing models, we'd be stupid not to grab some anis for the Tyr and Tethys at least...

Flip, you use Lightwave don;t you? Do you have any ships in .lwo?

Yep, and those that I don't I can make, and save Kopax the job :) Drop me a line with an address to send it to Kopax, and I'll send them along, you'll only need the first LOD and no debris, so it shouldn't be difficult to get them :)

Will do, I'll send the Tethys along tonight, and I'll grab the Tyr from the VP and do that one tomorrow evening :)

Thanks for the help! If you have the time once TI get's rolling in earnest and if you are interested, you may be able to earn the eternal gratitude of the TI team, though we would sort out internal access etc for that ;) But I'll tell you before you start, there would be quite a lot of ships ;)

Flipside :D

Surely not as many as Inferno :brows:

I really don't have much to do at the moment... so hey :p I could also help with models(although it looks like you probably have that down), but texturing is definately not a strongpoint. I can tile texture, but I stink at it...I'm pretty much an all purpose render/effect artist :p