About the voice acting...

Are there any particular lines to be said, or some kind of script?

And what kind of quality of recordings are you shooting for?

I ask, because it's all factors I need to keep in mind in case I decide to volunteer. (Because nothing would make me happier) :D
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Yeah there are particular lines, not sure what is left though as some of my crew haven't gotten back to me. I'll need some samples of your voice.

Edit: Some mission testing....

A familiar gate:
A friendly takes a hit:
Last edited by Hunter on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Niiice pics. 8)

Seriously, Hunter, the Hyperspace levels have gotten good and original enough that they are practically a separate game in their own right. :)

As for the voice acting, you didn't answer my question about what kind of quality of recordings you're looking for. The reason I ask is because I am capable of making the recordings now, but the quality of recordings aren't always the greatest (for instance, everytime I make the "puh" sound, it comes out as a burst of sound that is kind of painful for the ears, and volume seems to vary constantly, like the microphone is constantly moving closer and father back when it's not).

If this isn't a problem, then I'd be very interested in at least giving it a shot.
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Well assuming my current voice actors pull through, then that'll leave only small parts to be recorded which CAN be low quality. :) I will let you know in a couple of days.
so this is Descent ? Looks like a FS mod from the screenies.
Yeah, but it's using the original D3 engine - not a SCP enhanced one which would be great to have...
The Expanse. Watch it!