Silent Fury BETA Testing

This is where you can sign your name for the BETA version. Currently, there are no plans to run a multiplayer test - but I am hoping someone can run some games. Since Silent Fury will *not* work on dedicated servers, only a private co-op game is available. I don't know when the BETA will be released, but one would hope it will be sometime before Christmas - probably early to mid December. Please post your system specifications on this page! Do not post e-mail addresses publicly - spam bots are rampant. Only accepting a handul of testers :nod:

Note: Silent Fury will not support older machines, play at your own risk
Last edited by Hunter on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Expanse. Watch it!

We can't just download it off the website like we did for Basewars?

Whatever, I'm in anyway, your mods/levels pwn.

Windows Vista 32
AMD Athalon 64 5000+ Dual core 2.6 ghz
3GB DD2 RAM
NVidia GeForce GTS 250 512MB
400GB HD
19" LG flatpanel 1440 x 900 (D3 at 600 x 800 in 4:3-in-wide mode)

Anything I missed? ;)

I'd volunteer if I wasn't so swamped with school related things...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I'd like to test please. :D

Windows XP Proffesional
Processor: Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 - M CPU 1.80GHz
RAM: 1GB
Video: Mobility Radeon 7500
Modem: PCTEL 2304WT V.9x MDC Modem
Sound: Crystal WDM Audio
Monitor: Default Laptop Screen
HD: 37.2GB
^Sux

When is this testing going to commence? Because I don't have the time right now, but in a month I've got a good chunk freed.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Same here, it would be better if I had a better idea if I knew exactly when the testing would occur.
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Operating System-----Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack------Service Pack 2
DirectX---------------DirectX 9.0c

CPU Type-------------AMD Athlon 64 4000+, 2400 MHz (12 x 200) [S-Core]
Motherboard----------MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
System Memory-------2048 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Virtual Memory--------2048 MB

Video Adapter---------NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS (256 MB GDDR3)

Standard IDE HDDISK (plenty of space left), and on-board RealTek sound (running stereo, atm).

::EDIT BECAUSE TABS DON'T WORK::
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Well, he might have some framerate issues. But we'll have to see. I might reduce some of the CPU intensive stuff (like dynamic lighting from weapons) to lower the requirements.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Double that and you've got a good mid-system. If you're building from scratch (sans-peripherals, of course), that is.