Basewars Crash

Hey guys,
nice level, this Basewars thing! But its really large and on german servers we noticed, that you get kicked every 2-5 Minutes!

And theres another problem, I noticed on my Descent 3 Installation!

I´ve installed my Descent 3 on my external Harddrive with the following modifications:

- Descent 3
- 1.4 Patch
- NoCD Crack
- Pyromania 1.5
- TeamSpeak Overlay ALPHA 1.7.7 (i havent used that with basewars)
- D3 Graphic/Sound MOD
- Olympia Gold 3

After I started descent and tried to join a server, running Basewars my D3 crashes immediantly! Nothing changed, after I removed all the levels in my mission folder and only left the "hyperspacegenesis.mn3".

So I installed D3 new without the movies and the other stuff (i had to save time :) ) and after I installed the 1.4 patch everything worked as fine, as it could!

Maybe you know something about my strange D3-Crash!

thx
cdc

Hey guys,
nice level, this Basewars thing! But its really large and on german servers we noticed, that you get kicked every 2-5 Minutes!
- This is something I've noticed on servers, but it never happens at Sectorgame server. Obviously something is not right there - Check the website, it gives some help about setting up the servers.
After I started descent and tried to join a server, running Basewars my D3 crashes immediantly! Nothing changed, after I removed all the levels in my mission folder and only left the "hyperspacegenesis.mn3".
This has been a problem with some people, it's possible your version is DUAL-JEWEL 1.4? I've heard people can't play well with that. Also having any modifications in your Descent 3 directory will affect Basewars because it's the only MOD in existence to call on so many custom table strings.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I have seen this during alpha testing on my laptop a few months back, but it never came back. There must be something there which makes it happen... Hummm.
The Expanse. Watch it!