Actually I never played assault and only made my assumption based on what the mod-description.

Yet another question. AFAIK level scripts have to be compiled, to. Will they also be compiled for the linux version?

I don't see why the d3.str can't be included in the mn3 with the rest of the modded stuffs...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Apparently outrage never anticipated anyone changing certian messages...

I also removed 'dfmc.str'... that did it. Was that one of yours? I guessed by the date of the file. After removing d3.str, the weapons inventory msgs went back to normal, but I was still getting 'so and so killed by ion' or 50mm or something. All better now...

Any plans for a release date?
PREPARE FOR DESCENT | PLANET DESCENT

Yeah, I forgot about the DMFC, since I stopped using that one.

To be true, it's hard to say. There is one thing I want to fix (the broken shield recharger) - And there are other faults, but to be honest theres no way to fix some things and I'll just have to leave them as they are. I'll look at some scripts to see if there is any way around them, but to be honest, the problem is when the level timers break down - Theres no way to fix that - even normal D3 does it sometimes in co-op. Either way, I'll run over the scripts, then just release this... I'm on the end of my tether now, and if I don't release it soon, I never will.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Sorry I wasn't able to make this BETA either, Hunter. My internet conection died halfway through the downloading of the most recent file. :(

Guess I'm sort of a lousy Beta-tester, huh. :razz:

I've fixed the shield recharger, it will now work all the time. Also, I've increased the Jamming Array's cycle time to 60 seconds instead of 20. The problem is TIMERID's - They seem to brake on dedicated servers after about an hour. But the only thing it will affect now in PVP is the Jamming Array.
The Expanse. Watch it!

It only took 3 of us to destroy structures in just a minute each with full focus, so it could take a while for beginners but less than an hour for an experienced team. As for exploration and missions, that could take any amount of time - Though everything can be spawned in an hour if you kill everything you see.
The Expanse. Watch it!