Anarchy or TA.

Patching MN3 files is something I looked into, however I could not find any program that can patch one. I can only patch a HOG file, not an MN3, because of the headers in the file whereas a HOG is just a package.

Edit I made another update to the package after finding a missing line in the code.

Let's play this weekend. I'll be available on Friday at 11:40pm GMT, and Saturday from 9pm GMT.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Game is now up. Let's hope for a smoother start today. Always seems to crash more at the start. PS looks like you mixed the time up. It's now 11:40pm GMT.
The Expanse. Watch it!

The level crashed again, this time I know why. After I asked who killed the red repair, I looked and saw a ghosted sphere. Curious, I flew into it and the level crashed. Had to reset comp.
Crashed me again, this time I was in observer mode, my f6 menu was not working. Then it worked and I tried to stop observing and it crashed.
PREPARE FOR DESCENT | PLANET DESCENT

Hm, there should be no ghosted sphere. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it. Though you do seem to crash more than anyone else I've seen :P I don't remember you crashing at all last week.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Must be sommething with your D3. D3 sometimes just throws fits.

Sometimes I wonder if it doesn't modify its own source...

Every object has a sphere that is ghosted by default. Why it remained after destroying the object is the question. I could barely see it... like it was clocked instead of ghosted.

I had to change my video option to play. In direct 3D, it was pretty wacked, as I mentioned before. I changed to Open GL, and it's fine, though I can see some ghosted objects sometimes... I also see the spheres at the teleportals sometimes. Now I have to change back to D3d to play other levels, as the scripts won't run for me in open gl. Very strange.

I have an asrock board w/ p4 @ 1.8ghz, 512 Mb, onboard SIS video.

Onboard SIS Video.

No more needed to be said..
The Expanse. Watch it!

Not necessarily, but it's fairly good odds IMO. Especially when it comes to things like graphical artifacts and things crashing.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I don't know, but it works ok for every other mission... although not the greatest fps, in fact pretty poor at times. If mine is the only machine it crashes on, I'd say your right.

I have three machines. Each is uniquely different in quality and hardware, and Basewars never crashes (unless I do something that makes D3 crash, which is out of my hands).

You should try to recreate some crashes and then post a bug report though.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Isn't it time for the game? 6pm GMT.

No. Read more carefully.
The Expanse. Watch it!