Thank you.

CRUD! It crashed. And that freezes it up for 5 minutes before I can do anything...

I need to eat, so It'll be at least a half hour till its finished...

Ok, it's finished, but both hosting sites I know are down, so you'll need to direct me to a site other than rapidshare or networkdisk.

Wow, a quadruple post!

Please, spare my head from asploding and use the edit button! :|

You will drive me insane one of these days! (Well, you would, if i wasn't already insane :badgrin: )
Erik McClure

One alternative to that is deleting all you posts before the new post and editing them in. so basically copy+paste your old post onto your new one, post it, then delete the old one. Voila!
Erik McClure

Password?
The Expanse. Watch it!

Password 0000

BTW, don't forget to add the download link to .MN3.

Please continue in Descent section
The Expanse. Watch it!

1.3.1 is done. Well, it was done a day ago - But had to make sure it worked! The team tag will now work, and although I haven't tested it with more than 3 players, it should have no problem keeping up. It's a complex script, so we'll see how servers are able to handle the CPU load. The download URL is:

http://sectorgame.com/upload/Basewars/BETA/beta131.exe

Username: basewars
Password: betatest

Download is available for a few days only. Currently uploading! Please let me know when your able to play this week and the weekend. I need at least 3 other players to make a fair test of the new script.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I'll be able to play all day on friday, and from 3:00 to 8:00 every day other than that. With time taken for homework and dinner.

Sheesh... paying outrages price for cable and getting 4.4 KB /sec? :x Guess I'll have to try again later... :evil: :(

Gah! Murphy's law: Download large file at incredibly slow rate and it WILL crash...
PREPARE FOR DESCENT | PLANET DESCENT

I've made an update... so... if you downloaded the pack already, please redownload. ;) Curse the lack of patching MN3 files!
The Expanse. Watch it!

Gr to you. Now I can't play D3 for 2 whole minutes!

As there is currently no server active I would be interested in what game-mode to use for "single-player" testing.

Also, any descent patch-creation tool should be able to create patches for mn3-files, as they only look at the binary content of a file anyways. Don't know one for windows so, but if I stumble over one I'll tell you.